Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/geekingafterdark/Geeking_After_Dark_23.mp3
- Feedback on the Bitcoin episode
- People have short memories and only care when it directly affects them
- Norma has feedback regarding the personal responsibility discussion
- She thinks Pete and Bart were both off
- Fred Phelps is dying (he was excommunicated from the Westboro Baptist Church?!)
- New study says society will collapse due to resource mismanagement and wealth inequality
- People don't comprehend the magnitude of wealth inequality
- Sbarro's and Quiznos are in Chapter 11 - are they the first of the low hanging fruit to get hit with ongoing inequality?
- Norma thinks this one was our most boring episode yet!