Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Episode 287: Abs, Rich People, Japan and Gymnast Snaps Legs

Bart, Norma and Voretaq dig into getting a great 6 pack, Ray Dalio's Principles and his dots, Olivia Jade and her contempt for college, Motel 6 pretends they cared about trying to deport their guests, and Japan has a sex problem. And the Impossible Burger is coming to Burger King! YAY!

Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/geekingafterdark/Geeking_After_Dark_Episode_287.mp3

Show Notes:


  1. In Dalio's segment on 60 Minutes, he commented on the discrepancy in classes. How 1% of the population has more money than the other 99%. Also, he said he believes that the rich need to pay a greater amount in taxes. Everyone knows this, but nothing is done. We know Trump and our Congress will never do this because they are RICH.

  2. I thought this was funny: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6907193/Police-draw-guns-Roomba-vacuum-cleaner-suspected-burglary.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

  3. What's this world coming to? https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kim-kardashian-studying-bar-exam-201610336.html Maybe her boobs will come in handy.